ConAgg / IFPE Expo – One of the world’s largest construction industry trade shows, will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 7th-11th.
MES Senior account managers Mike Dent and Michael Murphy will attend the show. Their contact information is provided below. Please feel free to contact them:
Registration is open: https://www.conexpoconagg.com/visit/register/
MES develops custom engineered solutions by leveraging global manufacturing resources and implementing comprehensive supply chain solutions. We do this by following five distinct steps including finding and auditing suppliers, developing their quality systems, consolidating shipments at various ports, performing domestic value added operations and warehousing near customers and shipping on Just-In-Time basis.
We source manufactured components from India, China, Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam and Malaysia. MES maintains warehouse facilities in Ohio, California, Texas and Mexico. Our manufacturing capabilities include Die casting, Sand casting, Investment casting, Forging, Permanent molding and Extrusion, etc.
- Mike Dent – firstname.lastname@example.org; 614-907-3002
- Michael Murphy – email@example.com; 740-513-0663
Our promise to our clients:
Learn more about MES at: www.mesinc.net
- Reduce component costs over domestic sourcing
- Reduce inventory levels from more than 56 days down to 3 days.
- Develop custom engineered products meeting extensive quality specification requirements for direct delivery to your plants