Reducing Waste, Improving Product Quality
Just-in-Time (JIT) supply chain management is used by most manufacturers to keep inventories – and costs – low. Some production schedules call for a single massive shipment per week. Others require daily or monthly shipments. Whatever your manufacturing supply needs, MES can meet your logistic requirements with just-in-time precision.
The main objective of the JIT is to reduce waste and improve the quality of products or services by satisfying the needs of customers. When partnering with MES and utilizing our JIT services, you can be sure your shipment will arrive at its destination just before it’s needed. This kind of timing, in many cases, lowers both inventory and storage costs. MES currently makes daily shipments for many of its clients. Some even receive more than one shipment per day.
Supply Chain Experts
A JIT system includes a line flow strategy to achieve high volume production at low cost. Its objective is continuous processing, without production interruptions. Achieving this objective means minimizing the total time required from the beginning of manufacturing to the invoicing of the product.
Our supply chain experts carefully plan every JIT delivery and design a JIT strategy according to your exact specifications. We supply customers with around-the-clock communications and a real-time tracking system to assure you’re always up-to-date on the location and status of each shipment.
MES Just-in-Time Benefits
- Around-the-clock customer support
- On-going tracking updates
- Access to our global facilities – lowering freight costs and quick response time
- Direct trucking
- Cost-effective solutions
- Decrease the cost of maintaining inventory
- Increased inventory turnover
- Reduced material losses
- Quality problems, bottlenecks, coordination problems, unreliable suppliers etc. are avoided.
- Rationalization in production costs.
- Each operation produces only what is necessary to meet the demand
- Less storage space needed
- There are no random or messy processes.