Warehousing & Value-Added Services
Our Warehousing & Value-Added Services
MES provides its customers with a variety of value-added services to assure that we meet your deadlines with on-time deliveries of projects completed in accordance with your specifications and, overall, we produce the very best products for you. From 3D printing to our industry-leading supply chain services to part sampling, MES is committed to servicing its customers with performances that exceed their expectations.
3D Printing Services
- We can supply customers with 3D printing models to verify part specifications.
- Print up to 36” x 36” x 24”
- 3D sample parts available within 3-5 days.
- Powered coating
- Quality inspections and tooling
Best-in-Class Supply Chain Services
- Realize the savings and benefits of low-cost manufacturing sourcing
- Realize savings of up to 20-55%
- Reduce lead-times by 4-6 weeks
- Reduce tooling costs by as much as 50%
- A talented group of six sigma engineers, sourcing experts, quality inspectors and supply chain managers maintain best-in-class supply chain metrics
- Our trained experts can guide you through the steps of global sourcing to help your business maximize the return on its supply chain investment.
With over 50 years of combined engineering experience, MES utilizes several engineering tools to ensure your products meet your needs. From advanced computer-assisted tools to hands-on devices, our engineers have the technology and experience to you need for take precision to the next level.
- Monitor & control tooling development & PPAP submission process with suppliers
- Review critical specs with customers, relay information to suppliers at tooling kickoff
- Supplier inspections to ensure accurate method & measurements
- Third-party checks of raw materials at independent labs
- In-person review my qualified MES quality / sourcing engineers
Other Available Value-added Services
- Part sampling
- Product inspections, rework and repacking
- XRF technology for analyzing and reporting the elemental composition of materials
- Faro Arm/CMM for pulling data into Polyworks, allowing us to overlay with customer drawing 3D models and critical dimensions to generate a full, color-coded readout that shows what is in and out of tolerance
- Dedicated account managers
- Tooling design assistance
- Material casting selection guidance
- Complete quality management services
- Global logistics
- Special e-coating, painting and powder coating
- Inventory management
- Just-in-time (JIT) shipping